SCS Consulting Group Ltd. is a consulting engineering firm providing services to the land development industry and public agencies.
SCS Consulting Group started in 2005 with the partnership of three colleagues, Steve Schaefer, Malcolm Catto and Blair Seeley, each with their own area of specialized expertise. Since our inception, SCS has added and developed many highly skilled individuals, and has grown to a staff of over 50 people. The size of our firm has allowed us to incorporate a wide variety of professionals while still maintaining hands on involvement by the partners and senior engineers in all of the projects we undertake.
SCS Consulting Group has earned a reputation for excellence, offering specialized technical expertise and design solutions that are both practical and innovative. The firm’s experience in the main areas of the urban land engineering business, include preliminary engineering, water resources, detailed design, and contract administration.
SCS Consulting Group provides the land development industry and municipalities with the following expert municipal engineering services:
- Servicing Feasibility Studies in Support of Land Acquisition Investigations
- Preliminary Engineering Studies in Support of Planning Applications
- Stormwater Management Studies and Design
- Detailed Design of Subdivision, and Site Plan Infrastructure and Grading
- Contract Administration and Resident Site Services
- Developer Group Cost Sharing and Project Management Services
- Group Engineering Services
We look forward to the opportunity to working with you and demonstrating our passion for quality, service and commitment to your objectives.
- Greater Toronto Sewer and Watermain Contractors Association
Infrastructure Award of Excellence, 2013
- Environmental Green Award
The Molise Kleinburg
Wetland Channel Project
Vaughan Urban Design Awards 2012